This 8x12 workshop is ideal for use as a hobby or workshop space or for storing large garden items. Featuring 6 windows, allowing plenty of natural light into the shed, while double doors allow easier access. Manufactured from square cut overlap timber construction which helps rain water run off the building. The door has safe and secure hidden hinges and the unbreakable polycarbonate glazing allows extra light in and are fitted with security screws. Pressure treated to eliminate the need for annual re-treatment and guaranteed against rot for 15 years.
*Special Order item* (May take up to 14 days to arrive in stock)
- Robust and stable pressure treated boarded floor
- Unbreakable Polycarbonate glazing, which will not become yellow or brittle over time, fixed with security screws.
- Safe and secure hidden door hinges with a plate hasp and staple latch
- Manufactured from FSC certified timber from sustainable sources
- Pressure treated timber, guaranteed against rot and fungal decay for 15 years. No need to retreat; cost effective and time saving.