This Garden Store from Forest is a convenient and versatile storage unit that is perfect for outdoor areas where space is limited. With its relatively compact footprint this store can be sited near a back door or will look great on a patio. Perfect for tidying away garden clutter, its height means it is ideal for forks, spades and brooms. The traditional design features overlap Pressure Treated timber boards and Shiplap Tongue & Groove front panels with double doors. The felted roof keeps the unit weatherproof and the front is finished with smooth-planed barge boards. The plate hasp and staple fastening allows the contents of the 600 litre capacity store to be kept secure with the additional use of a padlock. Hidden door hinges also provide additional security. Also available with Pent roof.
- Convenient mid-sized storage unit for tidying and protecting outdoor items
- Approximately 600 litre capacity
- Felted roof keeps the store weathertight
- Plate hasp and staple closure for use with additional padlock (not included)
- Hidden door hinges for added security
Dimensions (cm): Apex Garden Store - Pressure Treated
*Special Order item* (May take up to 14 days to arrive in stock)