A practical and compact 6x4 overlap reverse apex shed with door located on the side is ideal for general storage and suitable for smaller gardens. The square cut overlap construction helps water run off the building. The door has safe and secure hidden hinges and the extra strong polycarbonate glazed window allows light in and is fitted with security screws. The timber is dip treated and guaranteed against rot for 10 years, provided that the shed is isolated from ground contact and is regularly retreated with timber preservative.
- Unbreakable Polycarbonate glazing, which will not become yellow or brittle over time, fixed with secrurity screws.
- Safe and secure hidden door hinges with a plate hasp and staple latch
- Sturdy door braced with double
- Weatherproof felted roof constructed from durable sheet material
- Supplied with a hasp and staple for increased security
Dimensions (cm): 226 x 182 x 132
*Special Order item* (May take up to 14 days to arrive in stock)