Aluminium Kicking Plate 150 x 750mm
Most commonly used in commercial buildings, kickplates are used to protect the lower part of a door from kicking, scuff marks and typical wear and tear over years of use.
Briton Emergency Push Pad
Emergency exit pad operated rim latch recommended for use on exit doors in non-public use areas. It provides immediate exit in the event of an emergency whilst providing security against unauthorised entry.
Suitable for single doors up to 1300mm wide x 54/55mm thick
Fits to first opening leaf of double rebated doors
Durable powder coated silver finish
Concealed Chain Spring Door Closer
For Self-Closure of Doors Left and Right Hand
BS476 Part: Part22: 1987 FD30
10 Year Mechanical Guarantee
Satin Chrome (SC)
Sold Individually Complete with Plates and Screws
Exitex P Strip 5mtr
- Self adhesive closed cell EPDM Rubber
- Will not absorb moisture
- Non stretch backing tape
- Seals Gaps 2-5mm
- Choice of colour - White and Brown
- 5mtr roll
Exitex PVC Brush Strip 914mm
- For all types of doors
- Hard wearing resilient polypropylene bristle stops draughts, dust, noise, etc.
- Adjusts to irregular gaps, can be used over carpets.
- Suitable for domestic and industrial use.
- Available in white, brown, gold and silver.