Builders & Timber Merchants UK
- Timber, Builders & Plumbers Supplies
- Hardware,Tools,Chemicals,Safety Clothing,Lead
- Tools, Power Tools, Wheelbarrows, Ladders
- Heavy Tools - Wheelbarrows,Buckets,Shovels, Picks
- Shovels, Picks, Mauls
Search Your Cart
Heavy duty snow scoop.Supplied in kit form for the user to 'knock-on'.
They are UV stabilised, tough and durable, lightweight and easy to clean, non-stick and rot proof.
Taper Mouth with MYD Type Hilt Shovel made from manganese steel for strength, epoxy coated for rust prevention.
Solid forged blade and socket correctly tempered for strength.
A tubular shaft is welded to the socket for a strong smooth join.
The shaft is fitted with a MYD hilt with a wooden cross dowel for added comfort.
Roughneck Square shovel with D handle and is 36 inches long, the pressed steel blade is fully hardened to provide fast and long lasting work. Strong fibreglass handle. Tread on the blade helps increase grip and load pressure.
- Solid forged carbon steel head and socket
- Long lipped socket - riveted for added strength
- Hammer finish epoxy coated head for improved resistance to rust, scratches, humidity and alkalines in the soil
- Weatherproofed hardwood shaft for greater durability
- Treaded for more comfortable digging
S&J Grubbing Mattock 5lb
For working in heavy soil, trenching and earthing up, the Spear and Jackson Grubbing Mattock will make light work of any soil. Shaft sold separately.
Lightweight yet durable snow shovel with telescopic handle for ease of use and large plastic hilts (ideal for gloved hands). Hardwearing, plastic blade, ideal for clearing drives and pavements.
- Metal & Plastic Construction
- Hilt Size: mm Opening
- Strong but Light Tubular Aluminium Handles
- Extends to 840mm
Unique Streamlined Shaft Contoured To Comfortably Fit The Hand. Automatically Rotary Welded To Ensure Perfect Alignment Of Weld For Maximum Strength. Made From Carbon/Manganese Steel For Maximum Performance. Heat Treated And Tempered To Give Qualiity, Performance And Long Life. Epoxy Coated Heads For Reduced Soil Adhesion.